Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Episode-2 reviews

Go down 
+7
Raksha
deepika-bajaj
jiyakhan
Mahira
Soumi
Khushi
Ayesha.seth
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:11 pm

@nivedi Cant agree more. Those two characters are perfect example of indian blondes. Malabika, she is all about makeup and dumbness, who would believe she owns the channel. And Mr. Johnny Bravo, wants to be the editor in chief?? Sapne dekhne ka haq sabko hi hota hai  batting eyelashes batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
nivedi
RKvists
nivedi

Number of posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:16 pm

laughing laughing laughing her dialogues are cheasy too. She's got a problem on being addressed as Ma'am too.. Wonder how will Kabir deal with this rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:21 pm

nivedi wrote:
laughing laughing laughing her dialogues are cheasy too. She's got a problem on being addressed as Ma'am too.. Wonder how will Kabir deal with this rolling eyes

Ha ha ha and dont forget her Loud and maroon makeup winking winking winking
Back to top Go down
nivedi
RKvists
nivedi

Number of posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Sanghamitra wrote:
nivedi wrote:

Ha ha ha and dont forget her Loud and maroon makeup winking winking winking
and that anchor's chicken curry laughing laughing  He's just trying too hard. Hey whats that anchor's name who comes on zee news? He hosts the show DNA. This anchor looks so much like him. But yes that one is real and this one looks and acts quite fake. lol!! okay now lets not get into gossipy mode na laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
Tia
Tia

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 pm

nivedi wrote:
In my opinion the second episode was better as compared to the first one. It looked like the director was simply in a rush to introduce so many characters in its first episode due to which the lack of continuity was felt. Thankfully the second episode was a better version. 

Talking of characters so only the two protagonists are close to reality rest of the characters are quite fictional. They simply don't look convincing to me so far. 
Kabir and Ananya are pretty good in their characters. The 'kuch kar dikhane wali' intern and the 'power freak' and wanna be editor-in-chief characters are well written by the writers and very well played by Rajeev and Kritika. 

Episode-2 was quite edgy and kept me hooked to the show. That pinch of excitement is definitely in every episode as in here im quite excited to see how the chemistry between Ananya and Kabir will be when they confront each other. Surely it will be fun. Loving the element in which Kabir is shown walking away in style at the end of both the episodes. Seems the director is intelligently using his actor's charm day dreaming blushing

Ratings for this episode: 3/5

Totally agree with your comments. The show is great and RK and Kritika are quite good. Honestly i'm watching it only for RK so the rest of the things are secondary for me. lol!! Call me baised but yeah thats me crazy RK fan day dreaming day dreaming blushing blushing
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:55 am

I agree Episode 2 was better than the first one. Here we got to see littile bit of Ananya's story. The convo with her DAD's photograph was heart touching one.

In this one i liked all of the dialogues,be it of Kabir;s /Ananya's/Editor's. For me both Kabir & Ananya were the stars of this episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode-2 reviews
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2