Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Episode -11 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Episode -11 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Episode -11 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Episode -11 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Episode -11 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Episode -11 Reviews EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Episode -11 Reviews EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Episode -11 Reviews EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Episode -11 Reviews EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Episode -11 Reviews EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Episode -11 Reviews

Go down 
+5
Ayesha.seth
TeamRKfanatics
Soumi
nainad
Sanghamitra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

Episode -11 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:58 am

Recap

Ananya proves herself before 24 hours that Kabir had given to her. She bring the sting video of Tennis team selector on which Kabir decides to run on the live interview. Manav refuses to do the interview of the team selector which then Kabir takes in charge of. He exposes the selector on national television and gives Ananya he long deserved credit. Ananya is happy as Kabir tells her to work with him on the Chibber murder case.

Review

The episode starts with Kabir and Ananya working together on Chibber case where Ananya once again impresses Kabir with her fast observations. Kabir gives clues to the Inspector in charge of the case who makes a plan with Kabir to trap the murder. Ananya's excitement is on the top as she is living her dream. While leaving the office Kabir asks Ananya how is she going home, but before Ananya could say anything Malvika comes in between and takes Kabir with her for dinner. Kabir tells ananya to go home with his driver which upsets her a bit. 

At home Malvika and Kabir are enjoying some friendly time together when Manav comes there and asks Kabir about his marriage which upsets Kabir who leaves without saying anything. 

Next day Kabir tells Ananya that Chibber's murder has been arrested and sends her to interview the inspector. While leaving the office she overhears Manav talking to someone and planning against Kabir. She tries to warn Kabir but fails to do so.

Today's episode was comparatively slow in pace but very well executed as it gave us clues and links to the future events. Ananya was superb in the first scene where she draws conclusions from the video and blabbers it out to the inspector. Kabir was in his full charm ans charisma. His looks expressions everything was perfect. 

Manav and Malvika were as irritating as usual with a special reference to Manav's Bihari tone. nut guess that's what they are meant to do so will give them full marks for their performance(or  not).

My Rating-4.5/10
Back to top Go down
nainad
RKvists
nainad

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Kabir is a real star, the way he gets incolved in a case is so amazing and now he has a partner in crime as Ananya:big grin:. My favourite scene from today's episode would be when Ananya runs out of the office as Kabir shouts at her for doing timepass. Great performance by the actors.

Ratings- 4/5
Back to top Go down
Soumi
Group- RKian
Soumi

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Kabir is too sweet, he is vert different from the image that was built for him before the show. I nowhere find him egoistc or powerfreak. He is a darling person may be a bit of workoholic but nothing negative. waiting for the next episode as the precap has raised the excitement level. 

Rating- 5/5
Back to top Go down
TeamRKfanatics
Group- RKian
TeamRKfanatics

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Another great episode, Kabir and Ananya are great together not only they make a great  team but also they make a great couple. With her we see a completely different side of Kabir. As for Malvika I am a bit confused as what is she up to? I can't find logic to any of her actions. Manav is one such person who can do anything to get the chair of editor-in-chief, but is not seen doing anything other than planning and plotting against Kabir. I hope these two characters get better in the coming episodes. Over all a good episode although it lacked the pace of the previous episode but still was aable to hold viewers to it.

Ratings-  3/5
Back to top Go down
Ayesha.seth
Group- RKian
Ayesha.seth

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Today Kabir looked so dapper in that black n grey combination. Rajeev keeps looking super hot in each episode.

Coming to the episode now. Thouroughly enjoying the chemistry between Kabir and Ananya. The first scene where both were working together on the Chibber murder case was quite sweet. Loved their expressions. Ananya's smile goes from ear to ear watching her hero everytime. They so alike when comes to working together. And than comes Manav who finally has planned to do something. Oh lord please give him some brains and all the strength to face Kabir and Khalid too. After all he is set to create the so called 'breaking news' about his boss (the Saas) and his bada beta. lol!!!

Malvika to me seems one big confuse soul. She continues to hit on Kabir but can't get away from her rota hua bachcha. lol!!! Well, let our KaYa be together and this Manav can happily be with Malvika. 

The precap is very intriguing with another new character being introduced. So much buzz about her being Kabir's past but I somehow feel this isn't what it looks like. This new female has some other story.
Waiting for the next episode eagerly.

Ratings for this episode: 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Roopal
Group- RKian
Roopal

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Its so damn difficult to actually take your eyes off this Mr. Kabir Sharma. Seriously full marks to his awesomely heavenly good looks. The black always looks perfect on him but yes pink and black was more amazing. Oh wait! May be its his good looks that all these colors look perfect on him and we continue to drool over him. Love you Rajeev. Just your looks and expressions are enough for us to watch this show day dreaminghothothotdroolingdroolingdroolingdroolingdroolingdrooling

Loved the episode. Now that even Kabir's past or rather his mysterious past is about to reveal the excitement level is again on its peak. But one thing I want to mention is fine this editor in chief of this big channel is a big name and is doing extremely well how does this bother to anyone if he is married or a divorcee? When this same person donates books and other stuff to the poor street kids, visits them in the slums so that is never mentioned in any news as that is suppose to be his personal life but when any such truth about his life is known like here Kabir being a divorcee or being involve with someone than is flashed as a breaking news? What hypocrisy! Surely this Manav will be shown doors going by what he is doing in name of news. 

The show is doing very well, infact after so many years there is something on tv that is worth watching.

Ratings: 4/5
Back to top Go down
lavina_k
lavina_k

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Caught up with the episodes now. Thanks for putting it up altogether admins :)

Episode was fantastic. The more I watch it the more I fall in love Rajeev. Another iconic character will be in his kitty with this show. And yes like you all me too hopelessly in love with his good looks specially in that black and grey he wore....simply awestruck:dreaming:day dreamingday dreaming
Back to top Go down
Akshaya
Group- RKian
Akshaya

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:46 pm

wonderful episode.

rating- 4/5
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Site Admin
Serenity

Number of posts : 803

PostSubject: Re: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Looks like we all are busy drooling over RK..lol!! So it is like being this crazy mad Rajeev fan. 

Definitely the show is so intriguing and the best part is watching RK everyday or atleast 4 times a week. I believe even left right left is being telecasted on sony pal. Its Rajeev Rajeev everywhere.

Happy that the show is being appreciated and loved by all. Within and outside the industry people are all in praise for Rajeev. So happy to see his hard work being loved by all. 

This episode was nice fun to watch. Kabir and Ananya are superb! Loved that scene when Kabir was after Ananya to get that inspector's interview. She wanders away the whole office Kabir was after her life to rush out..lol!!! Quite fun!!

Ratings: 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode -11 Reviews   Episode -11 Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode -11 Reviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: TELEVISION & WEBSERIES :: ll-SHOWS-ll :: REPORTERS-
Jump to: