Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Episode-4 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Episode-4 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Episode-4 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Episode-4 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Episode-4 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Episode-4 reviews EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Episode-4 reviews EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Episode-4 reviews EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Episode-4 reviews EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Episode-4 reviews EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Episode-4 reviews

Go down 
+2
Kehkasha
Ayesha.seth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayesha.seth
Group- RKian
Ayesha.seth

Number of posts : 142

Episode-4 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Episode-4 reviews   Episode-4 reviews EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:03 am

What a show! 
Must say the story is getting so interesting with each episode leaving us wanting to know a little more and a little more and a little more... 
So far the show is simply rocking.

The new Editor-in-Chief of KKN, Kabir Sharma very intelligently has started his job now by getting to know his team of reporters a little more. Ananya decides to give it a miss to this meeting as she thinks she had enough for the day from Kabir. Little did she knew that her hero actually noticed her absence and decides to see her the next day. 
All the reporters are already impressed by Kabir but there is someone who still is sulking deep down inside; Manav still has not accepted Kabir as his new editor-in-chief and so he continues with his (not so real) villian wala look. (Oh boy! Hope he finds something to di with his job now).

A little more of Ananya's family and about her father is revealed and some of the answers to all the whys she opted for her journalism career. It looked like her crazy lil mania for Kabir is well known by her family as well as they all wait for Kabir's bulletin with same excitement as Ananya. 
And then comes another twist. Kabir is out with another breaking news and this time its about some actress being involved in a prostitution racket. Ananya somehow isn't happy with the news but she still believes that Kabir will have the statement from the actress soon. 

The story is still going strong and week one was super awesome! Rajeev's is looking super hot in all his formal and casual looks. It was rather interesting to see him as a news presenter and full marks to him. He's got the tone the diction and the role perfectly well. I'm sure we all are loving him as Kabir.
Week-1 of Reporters was bang on and im pretty happy with the show. Definitely it has all the elements of being a super hit show. 

Ratings for episode 4: 4/5
Back to top Go down
Kehkasha
Group- RKian
Kehkasha

Number of posts : 48

Episode-4 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-4 reviews   Episode-4 reviews EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:17 am

Best part- Saw Rajeev for 4 days
Bad part- three days ka lambaaaaaaaa weekend

I was completely drooling this super hot looking reporter Kabir Sharma. Rajeev is looking so soooo soooo awesome in every look. He's just too good. 
Now backto the show so every episode has some or the other twist making it so edgy and interesting. Kabir is living upto his name as he mentioned in the very first episode, Jaha Kabir waha khabar.  typerhappy
First exposing the minister and now some other breaking news. Best was the part wherein his staff is panicking for they have no video footage to air but just within seconds Kabir gets it and the news is flashed. His character is quite smartly written. 

Waiting to see the next episode where Ananya will go against Kabir and have the statement from that actress. 
The promo has already created so much excitement big grin

Ratings for todays epi- 4/5
Back to top Go down
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

Episode-4 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-4 reviews   Episode-4 reviews EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:59 am

Another amazing and action packed episode.  love struck love struck love struck I am loving the clear vision and direction of the makers. Its keeping the story from getting boring and dragged. The only predictable thing in this show is, Kabir emerging out as the star of KKN, giving it a new life. He has all the strategies and game plans to get his channel on the top. As mentioned by Ronnie 'Lagta nahi ki pehli bar news channel chala rahe hai'. Kabir ka magic chal gaya woo hoo woo hoo
Poor Ananya, she again missed the chance to meet her hero. The disappointment on her face was so genuine. Imagine you get to meet Rajeev for the first time and instead of talking to him you freeze broken heart broken heart
I was a bit disappointed with the conference room scene as was expecting some more energy and dhamaka. Somehow that excitement and energy level was missing in there. It was like everyone is already so much impressed by Kabir that they were ready to applaud to anything he said and also to things he didn't. 
All the deep information about Ananya's family explains her trust on Kabir. I smell something more to the story of Sudhir Kashyap.  bring it on bring it on However, the actors are very very convincing in their roles. As mentioned by Kehkasha the best part of the show was the breaking news which tells us why Kabir is the best in the industry. Love the confidence of his characters. 
Surprizingly even Mr. Bravo and her girlfriend were quite bearable today. So I am quite happy with the episode. woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo

Ratings- 3.4/5
Back to top Go down
Soumi
Group- RKian
Soumi

Number of posts : 36

Episode-4 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-4 reviews   Episode-4 reviews EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:46 am

In love with Mr. Sharma love struck  he is the perfect example authority and ability. They way he deals with situation is mindblowing. The show is progressing in a very interesting manner. kiss

My Rating for the show- 4/5
My Rating for Rajeev-5/5
Back to top Go down
ShamitaGirish
Group- RKian
ShamitaGirish

Number of posts : 1

Episode-4 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-4 reviews   Episode-4 reviews EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:18 am

Rajeev is brilliant as Kabir. Kabir's character is beautifully penned by the makers.
He is definitely not those good guys and the hero type. He's believes he's the  best in his profession like any other person in his place would believe.

Some good performances in the show and the best part of the show is the look of the show. 
Bravo to the makers for putting up such an entertaining show.
Back to top Go down
Mahira
Group- RKian
Mahira

Number of posts : 22

Episode-4 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-4 reviews   Episode-4 reviews EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:42 am

I am loving this show, be it its story, its set or its actors. Everything is so good. This episode is my favourite till date. Story of Ananya's past and Kabir's attitude towards his employees, everything is adding on to the interest of the story. 
Weekend seems to be neverending this time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode-4 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-4 reviews   Episode-4 reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode-4 reviews
Page 1 of 1