Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Episode-1 Review/feedback

Go down 
+5
pallaviiS
Soumi
Kehkasha
Serenity
Ayesha.seth
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayesha.seth
Group- RKian
Ayesha.seth

Number of posts : 142

Episode-1 Review/feedback Empty
PostSubject: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:52 am

Finally today was the d day and after 7 long years television's superstar Rajeev Khandelwal was seen in a telly series.

The opening of the episode was quite unusual with Kabir interacting with group of students in an institute. (Style ratings- 9/10 for his cool casual look. Made him look different yet keeping him in his character). 

The scenes goes in the flashback and present way and continues to hold our attention. Kritika's entry scene in the hospital was good. The bubbly girl looked quite cute in her character. (style ratings- 8/10 for her overall trendy look). Somehow the lack of continuity could be sensed as the story proceeds. Guess the makers should make a note of it.

Moving ahead to KKN news channel. A bit confusing here as to who was the person who was so irritated by his editor as he decides to replace him and approaches Kabir to join KKN as the new editor-in-chief. The rest what happens in the news channel's office seems more of fiction so far. Lets wait for the story to proceed for that. 

And now coming to the 'Khabrein part' where Kabir and Ananya are covering the same story of some minister's marriage in their very own ways. This scene was definitely the scene of the episode. Two different characters, two different ways but same news. 

The first episode was quite good and the treatment of the show is quite well. I hope we get to see less of fictional stuff and more stuff that is close to reality/real stories. The lack of continuity between scenes can be felt a bit too much. Kritika and Rajeev are perfect in their characters and their chemistry will be something I'm really looking forward to. Rest the characters were fine in their roles.

Overall rating for the first episode would be 3/5

That's my review on the first episode. Please do post your reviews and ratings about the episode.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Site Admin
Serenity

Number of posts : 803

PostSubject: Re: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Im completely going by what RK says and watching the show without having any preconceive notions about the show and it was quite good. RK was best in his part and i can't stop drooling on him day dreaming  day dreaming  He was way too good. Kritika was just prefect in her character. Wonder what will happen when they come across each other. But yes as rightly mentioned by certain lack of continuity between scenes can be felt.

I'm also loving the way this show is being promoted by the channel. They've also put up the screening and today the reviews of first episode all over.

Episode Ratings 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Kehkasha
Group- RKian
Kehkasha

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:56 pm

For me it was all about Rajeev Rajeev and only Rajeev and he was the real highlight of the first episode. He was simply awesome as Kabir and yes he is definitely not that shrewd as initially portrayed by the channel in the promotions.

Kritika was wow in her looks and her character. Just the perfect enthu intern who is so dedicated about her new job. 

Style ratings to both of them would be 9/10 for they both looked fab.

Overall episode ratings: 4/5
Back to top Go down
Soumi
Group- RKian
Soumi

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:14 pm

This show is a treat to every Rajeev Fan. The first episode was a complete wow and a big opportunity to Rajeevianz as we had ample of shots to drool on our hero. Kabir Sharma stole the show. He is perfect as a top notch reporter. Love his style and attitude.
Other characters were good and for for their roles. Ananya was good as a newbie reporter. Love the production quality of the show. 
Episode rating - 4/5

Last edited by Soumi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pallaviiS
Group- RKian
pallaviiS

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:19 pm

first episode of Reporters was mind blowing loved it Kabir Rockzz love u Rajeev 
Back to top Go down
Mahira
Group- RKian
Mahira

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Kuddos to Sony & Goldie Behel for such a splendid show. The very first episode of the show seemed to be promising. The content is different so is the treatment. The production quality and camera work is of international standard. The characters are well established and true to their role. 
Rating- 3.5

Last edited by Mahira on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lavina_k
lavina_k

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Rajeev stole the show completely! Kabir Sharma was spectacular and he's my favorite love struck day dreaming day dreaming
His style, looks, character deserves 10/10.  star Rajeev is back with a bang with this show and me sure this one will do well. 

The first episode was wow and just can't wait for the second episode. 

episode ratings: 4/5
Back to top Go down
akshita
Group- RKian
akshita

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:41 pm

"Badalti duniya me badlav jarurui"
This new show is the best example of Kabir's statement. After 2 decades of family drama ans sas bahu saga, this show is a new trend on the Indian television. Although the first episode was bit too dramatic with few unrealistic sequences, the show raises expectations of the daily television viewers who are stuck on watching same old shows in new form again and again. 
Finally Indian television is getting an international treatment in its production. This show reflects the quality that we get in the american miniseries, when it comes to the production and camera. 

Over all a great show with splendid performances. 

My rating- 4.2/5
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

PostSubject: Re: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:49 am

What i liked about the 1st episode is as expected Rajeev Rajeev & Rajeev!  For sure the show stealer was Rajeev all the way! Rajeev's Haryanvi accent was perfect! Enjoyed that scene a lot.
Sunny Singh seems to be a fun character. Really liked him beside rajeev's character in the show.

I must say the show does have very good dialouges. Jahan kabir waha khabar,Sachai Achhai aur kamyabi ek dusre ke virodhi hain were my favorites from this episode.

But then what i didn't like is the way they had shown the news coverage by Ananya & Kabir! I think it was too dramatic. The dialouge that News is Nasha went over my head!

Overall an enjoyable episode. Rajeev oops Kabir was the jaan of the episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode-1 Review/feedback   Episode-1 Review/feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode-1 Review/feedback
Page 1 of 1