Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Farheen-
Site Admin
-Farheen-

Number of posts : 3458

Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal Empty
PostSubject: Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal   Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm

The eight-part action thriller is set against the backdrop of the Naxalite movement in Maharashtra.

Mumbai - 22 Jun 2020 18:01 IST 
Updated : 24 Jul 2020 16:20 IST 

Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal 137228

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who was last seen in Ateet (2020), the Zee5 original film, will be back soon on the OTT platform with a new series titled Naxal. The actor plays Special Task Force (STF) agent Raghav, who fights against the growing Naxalite menace.

An eight-part action thriller, it alternates between the dense jungles of Maharashtra and the metropolitan cities, which have increasingly become hotbeds for the Naxal ideology.

Along with Khandelwal, the show also stars Satyadeep Mishra as Pahan, Tina Datta as Ketki, and Aamir Ali as Keswani. As the restrictions on shooting have been lifted, the makers are looking to begin shooting soon with appropriate and stringent safety measures. The cast and crew had to go through a lot of rearrangements because of the COVID-19 pandemic. 

Khandelwal who plays the lead is excited to start work on the project. "I am looking forward to working with Aamir, Satyadeep, Tina, and others as my co-actors. I have never had the opportunity of working with any of them, so it makes it even more exciting. We have had table readings for the show and I have used this time away from sets, to work on my character. I am hoping it is a treat for my fans because they have never seen me in a role like this," he said. 

Naxal is produced by Arjun Singgh Baran and Kartk D Nishandar of GSEAMS. It is also their first Hindi project as well as their first web-series. The series will be directed by Partho Mitra.

Talking about the series, the producers said in an official statement, "We are extremely excited to be working on this show with Zee5. This show is extremely relevant in today's time in India. We have taken a topic that is plaguing India but ensured that we kept it entertaining. We are happy to have Rajeev Khandelwal playing the lead role along with other eminent cast and crew members,”it said.

Naxal will be available to stream exclusively on Zee5 later this year. 

Source : https://www.cinestaan.com/articles/2020/jun/22/26133
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: TELEVISION & WEBSERIES :: ll-SHOWS-ll :: NAXALBARI-
Jump to: