Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu Empty
PostSubject: UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu   UBA: Bollywood heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in awe of Chennai Slam shooter Agu EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ekta Katti31 July 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rajeev Khandelwal Bollywood UBA Season 3 United Basketball Alliance Pro League

He is lean and fit which is a sign that he was always inclined towards sports. You name the sports and he's played it all. Meet Rajeev Khandelwal, 40, one of Indian's finest actors. The crowd at the UBA Pro Basketball League Season-3 certainly mesmerised Rajeev. In fact, on Saturday, watching the thriller final match between Chennai Slam and Punjab Steelers reminded Rajeev of his basketball days.

“I have never seen such a crowd for a basketball match. The noise was immense which shows that the people here love this sport,” said Rajeev while talking to Sportskeeda, who was in town to promote his upcoming thriller movie Fever.

He's known for enticing acting in the Bollywood movies like Amir, Table No 21, Soundtrack and many others. However not many know about his sports background.
Horse-riding, basketball, cricket, volleyball, tennis are just a few of the sports that Rajeev ventured during his schooling days.  Born in Jaipur, Rajeev’s inclination towards basketball in fact has a funny and sweet little story behind it. "During my schooling days there was girl who used to practice basketball at the court. She was really good at it. All the boys on the court wanted to play the game. So in short she inspired us to take up basketball," he blushed.

Col Sanjeev, Rajeev's bother has been a national basketball player which is another reason why he loves this sport. "I've seen him play and am really proud the way he has excelled. As a basketball player, I represented my school and college," added Rajeev, who has a degree in Chemistry from St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad.

While talking about Chennai Slam’s shooting guard Agu, he said, "He has a good presence of mind. I liked the way he covered the court. He converted several shots in Chennai's favour. I was really impressed by his performance."

When it comes to movies, Rajeev is quite meticulous, which evident by movies he has done. Rajeev was torn between picking up a favourite sport – tennis or cricket. But after a lot of thought, he went ahead with cricket and hopes to do a biopic on country's most seasoned and one of India’s greatest opening batsman Sunil Gavaskar. "He is India's finest cricketer and he has definitely proved his worth. I would be honoured to a biopic which would talk volumes about his heroic," he informed.

The sports fanatic, Rajeev hopes that in coming days basketball reaches many and paces to be India’s most played game. "Basketball as a game is yet to make a mark in our country. But these UBA players are out to prove a point. They are fast, talented and entertaining. Hopefully, in due course of time basketball would be one of the most played games in our country," he signed off.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1