Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince Empty
PostSubject: I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince   I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:51 pm

I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince #Exclusive!
20 hours ago
by Anshika Srivastava

I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince 11733310

Written by Anshika Srivastava
Sony TV’s Reporters is winning hearts with it’s interesting storyline and with all the elements needed for a good entertainment. And you guys will agree with us, that without Sunny the show would be incomplete. His presence adds a fun element.
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince 11741868_862164780544206_1281362050_n
Here we are with an #Exclusive interview of Parvinder Singh Prince aka our very own Sunny.

Excerpts.
Tell us something more about your character, Sunny.
Sunny is a happy go lucky guy. He has a innocence which makes him cute without even trying. He speaks his heart out very politely and doesn’t keeps anything in his heart against anyone. He enjoys his work and no matter what is happening around, Sunny knows how to enjoy every moment. As you must have seen in the show that Sunny likes Richa and never leaves a chance to flirt with her but at the same time when Sunny is out with Ananya or anyone for reporting, he is very professional.

I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince 11751047_862164740544210_1926322137_n

What made you say a yes to Reporters?
I was selected by an audition. Goldie Sir told me that there was no Sardar character in the show but he liked my energy in the audition and selected me. When my character was described to me, I was convinced that I’m going to love doing this. I was very happy that I got something new to do. It was my luck that I got selected and I didn’t let the chance go. I was very excited to work with Rajeev Khandelwal. I have seen all of his movies. He has done a brilliant job and I was glad that I would be working with him throughout this series.

How is the bonding on the sets?
The bonding on the set is very good. We are like one big “Reporters Family”. We enjoy together and Goldie Sir is a lovely person. He is very polite and friendly. I have worked with Puneet Malhotra too, in Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. It was cameo of merely 2-3 minutes. I played the character of Kareena’s cameraman. Puneet Malhotra is also a fabulous guy but Goldie Sir is a golden man. I love working with him and I enjoy my work.

Who is your inspiration?
My family. My father, mother and my teachers are my biggest inspiration. And I get inspired by so many things. Suppose, I read something very inspiring or saw something inspiring. I just follow my heart and I put my heart into my work. If my heart doesn’t approves of something, I don’t even try to do it.

Who is your favourite actor/ actress?
Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra and Anupam Kher are my favourite actors. Have seen them since I was a kid and they are absolutely brilliant in their work. In actresses’, Kirron Kher and Sri Devi are my favourite. I’m a work lover so these days, Deepika’s work is pretty good and I admire her work a lot.

Which career you would have opted for, if not an actor?
I was trying for MBBS coaching before becoming an actor. I wanted to be a doctor but I guess, life had some other plans for me and I became an actor. I’m enjoying my life as an actor and loving it.

I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince 11733389_862165257210825_400999342_n
How is the experience working with Rajeev Khandelwal and Kritika Kamra?
Rajeev Khandelwal and Kritika Kamra are very nice human being. Both are very polite. Kritika is very friendly and very sweet. We all lunch together on the sets and enjoy a lot. I never felt that I come only for work on the sets and as soon as it’s over, I have to rush back. Sometimes I stay back for hours, even after my pack up because it feels good to be around such lovely people. Rajeev is very professional in his work. He is a one take actor. Even if he works for 15 hours continuously, his energy and charm remains the same. It’s a God’s gift to him.
What’s your aim in life?
I want to become a good entertainer. There is so much stress in life and I want to take that stress away from other’s life, even if it’s for few minutes by my work. I want to start a NGO to help the needy and will do it in the near future.
I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince 11739601_862165210544163_1231130240_n
We all know, Sunny is a happy go lucky guy, how is Prince in real life?
Just like Sunny, Prince is also a happy go lucky guy. Prince is always happy but sometimes becomes serious, as the situation demands. I don’t know what else to say about myself as the people who know me, can answer better. (Laughs) These days, I enjoy my life more as Sunny because as Prince, I get very little time.
Message for the fans.
Thank you so much for all your love and support. Please continue your love and support. Enjoy the show and I will try my best to entertain you guys. May God Bless you all. Lots of Love!

http://www.just-showbiz.com/i-want-to-become-a-good-entertainer-parvinder-singh-prince-exclusive/
Back to top Go down

I want to become a good entertainer – Parvinder Singh Prince
Page 1 of 1