Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Episode-16 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Episode-16 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Episode-16 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Episode-16 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Episode-16 Reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Episode-16 Reviews EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Episode-16 Reviews EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Episode-16 Reviews EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Episode-16 Reviews EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Episode-16 Reviews EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Episode-16 Reviews

Go down 
+4
ROmaK
Mona
nivedi
Ayesha.seth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayesha.seth
Group- RKian
Ayesha.seth

Number of posts : 142

Episode-16 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Episode-16 Reviews   Episode-16 Reviews EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:59 am

Today was a very fun episode. Starting with Kabir walking up straight to Ananya helding his head in victory as he proved himself right. An amazed Ananya simply was lost & seems like she couldnt realise what just happened. But very soon she comes back to her senses and very happily shakes hand with Kabir appreciating his gesture. Amazing scene that was! 

Next day was more fun. With all her friends teasing and discussing thing about Kabir with Ananya she gets this rather odd idea of actually having a questionnaire on Kabir. Lol! Moreover our sweet journo Ananya very innocently makes a lil mistake by making 100 prints of her 'Kabir Questionnaire' rather than 10 copies. What next? It is Kabir himself standing right in front of the printer waiting for his prints while Ananya manages to get away with her questionnaire copies. And what a scene it was! Super awesome expressions by Ananya and Kabir in this scene and a much more interesting lil conversation too. Cute scene!
But what could happen next than Manav actually landing up there and grabbing the remaining copies of the questionnaire. Oh i hate this man even more now. Unaware of who has done this act he very happily takes away those copies along and asks the peon to distribute all the copies in the entire office except to Miss Malvika as he himself wanted to give it to her himself. Next scene what we see is the Saas of KKN mr Khalid is actually sitting on his desk reading out that questionnaire and answering it too. He was enjoying it so much and with Malvika entering his cabin he even refuses to divulge anything about it to her. Lol!! Hillarious scene.

But than came the oopps moment when a copy of the questionnaire was given to Kabir as well and looking at his expressions I can say he wasn't much happy reading that. Morever he also got to know from his stringer about Manav giving out news of Tarini in media. God help Manav now!

It was a fun episode and I loved every bit of it. All the characters were pretty awesome and above all Ananya's expressions were superb!

Ratings: 4/5
Back to top Go down
nivedi
RKvists
nivedi

Number of posts : 437

Episode-16 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-16 Reviews   Episode-16 Reviews EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Great review!
I am now waiting impatiently to see what will Kabir's reaction be now that he is aware about Manav's not so good reporting on his personal life. And the Kabir questionnaire has just added a little spice to Kabir's anger. 

The Saas of KKN is a very colorful character. How happily he was answering the questionnaire. Lol!! He is least bothered as to who might of done this childish act instead he happily becomes a part of this whole thing. Wonder how Kabir will react to it. But all eyes on Ananya as well as this poor little admirer seems to be in trouble for her sweet little mischieve. 

Eagerly waiting for monday's episode now.
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

Episode-16 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-16 Reviews   Episode-16 Reviews EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:15 am

This episode was also too good.

Fav sequences -

Rohan telling about simplication of news by means of "Natya Rupantar" and congratulating Ananya.

Rockstar Kabir coming out and all eyes were down,the staffs were unable to lookt him. Aptly done. That walk towards Ananya & handshake,wow that was great! Good direction again.

At Tarini's home when Kabir thinks about the people who didn't believe him but it was Ananya who had faith in him! So we got that precious smile & a reply with smiley :)
Loved the backgroud music used when Tarini tells him not to go far from the person he actually was before.I am now dying to know what had happend in the past,why his wife left him ,why he was called a failure....so so interesting.

Rest of the episode was filler for me. Except Khalid & his hillarious act. Kabir ki zindigi uske liye breaking news hai laughing
Back to top Go down
ROmaK
Group- RKian
ROmaK

Number of posts : 11

Episode-16 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-16 Reviews   Episode-16 Reviews EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:40 pm

I loved the Episode. Kabir proved that he is right and all the staff who once was mocking him, now knows this. I am so proud of Ananya, she had made the impossible possible, Kabir Ananya scene was rocking. I am waiting to see their love angle.  love struck love struck
Back to top Go down
-Farheen-
Site Admin
-Farheen-

Number of posts : 3458

Episode-16 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-16 Reviews   Episode-16 Reviews EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Khalid is such an amusing character..laughing
But I am so in love with Kabir and Ananya's scene. Her expressions are just mindblowing and Kabir day dreamingday dreaming (woh strawberry ice cream with cream wala look!!!!love strucklove strucklove struck) One just can't get enough of him. 
One thing i've noticed in this show is that its like watching a new Rajeev altogether. Infact while watching the show its more of this Kabir Kabir and for a min you almost forget you're watching Rajeev. All credit goes to our rockstar for getting into the character so damn perfectly! 

More good news now it'll be 5 days a week. We get to drool on Kabir for a day more now chant RK RK a bit more now. boogieboogie

Well..apna naara aur dikhao fits perfectly for us:winking:
Back to top Go down
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

Episode-16 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-16 Reviews   Episode-16 Reviews EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:40 pm

As expected the episode was all about Kabir:blushing: blushing Once again truth wins and Kabir is proved right and Ananya is praised. Loved the Kabir Ananya thank you scene. Expressions on Ananya's face was so genuine. I mean just Imagine Rajeev comes to thank  you for something infront of 100 people. I would have fainted, brave Ananya she managed to stay clam(except some umm awwww expression here & there)  winking winking winking. And when I mention 100 people I mean 100 shameless people who once again are now clapping for Kabir. At least that Amanav(manav) sticks to his hate to Kabir unlike these others who changes every 10 mins. Hate them, hope Kabir fires them all and brings his own people. 

The Saas who was once my favourite character in the show is now getting on my nerves with his mean attitude and gay body language. Kill him please admin admin

Ratings- 4/5
Back to top Go down
pallaviiS
Group- RKian
pallaviiS

Number of posts : 90

Episode-16 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-16 Reviews   Episode-16 Reviews EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi... Rockstar i loved it Reportes 16 epi it was amazing awesome super special I love the way u smile on ananya's text and get her back smiley in a text just loved it I can't take my eyest off on kabir for a sec only  luuuv u RK keep rocking ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Back to top Go down
nainad
RKvists
nainad

Number of posts : 52

Episode-16 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-16 Reviews   Episode-16 Reviews EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:34 pm

I am not that happy with the episode, it was light and fun but not something that I had expected. It was more of childish again. The first part was ok ok Like a bit dramatic that how in 1 hour Ananya rescues Kabir, goes to Neha's place convinces her brings her to KKN and also get the "Natya Roopantar" ready. I mean 1 hour is way to less for all of this, isn't it? But still I am happy that Kabir got out of this mess clean. Reactions of the office people was as usual as expected. They are always ready to salute the rising sun. So no wonder the are again in awe of Kabir. Again I am little amuse by Rohan, I mean that dramatic representation, isn't it a very old technique? The way he was impressed by Kabir's idea was amusing to me. If they haven't done this before how are they even surviving in the market? Where are they working at? Doordarshan of 1998?

Kabir sitting with the bottle and staring at it. why did they need to show that? he could have sat there normally and thought about his past. What was the need of that bottle? May be there is some logic to be explained later but for now I find it a bit weird and attempt to add drama in the show. 

Tarini and Kabir were good. Nice to see some normal relationship where there is no politics or complications. 

What Ananya did was really childish. I mean who makes questionnaire on his senior & above all who makes 100 copies instead of 10 copies and doesn't even bother to check the rest 90 copies? Any ways, it was good to see some light moments in the office after week long tensions and as I always say this is the best show on television as of now. Best part is Rajeev Khandelwal who is the life of the show, and is great in his character. 

Rating- 3/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode-16 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-16 Reviews   Episode-16 Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode-16 Reviews
Page 1 of 1