Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika Empty
PostSubject: 'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika   'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:15 am

'I don't want to be on television every day'

April 16, 2015 09:00 IST
'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika 15kritika-kamra1
'A kiss is very common in real life and in cinema, but I don't know why it is over-rated in television.'
Television actress Kritika Kamra returns to the small screen after a two year hiatus.
[size=36]K[/size]ritika Kamra returns to television with the new show Reporters, on Sony Entertainment Television.
Kritika plays budding journalist Ananya Kashyap, a role that required some effort, she says.
She tells Rediff.com contributor Rajul Hegde more about the serial.
You are doing a daily soap after two years. Are you choosy about your work? 
I believe in quality and not quantity. I required a break to reinvent myself.
I don't want to be on television every day and bore my audience.
For a daily soap, you have to make a long commitment, so I must be excited about the show.
Were you nervous about playing a reporter?
I have never been nervous about a show but this time I was because I play a reporter.
They are very opinionated and critical. I am aware that journalists all over will criticise me.
The show is going to be about the life, difficulties, and relationships in the fierce world of the media.
I watch a lot of news. I have my favourites but I am trying to create by own identity by not copying anyone.
I want the audience to accept Ananya Kashyap as a reporter.
Has the media played a role in your life?
In every actor’s life the media is what makes or breaks you.
Over the years, I have made several friends in the media. So far, the media has been very kind to me.
Whatever people know about Kritika is due to the media. I have developed a particular bonding with them.
Do you follow the news personally?
I follow political news since I am very active on Twitter.
Whether you like it or not, you come to know about what is going on. I am very interested in current affairs.

Had you ever thought of being a journalist?
Actually, I studied fashion communication in NIFT, which is the fashion part of communication.
My father wanted me to be a doctor so I played a doctor in Kuch Toh Log Kahene.
My mother wanted me to be a journalist and here I am.
By choosing the field of acting I am trying to fulfill their dreams (smiles).
[size=36]'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika 15kritika-kamra2[/size]
Image: Rajeev Khandelwal and Kritika Kamra in Reporters
[size=36]W[/size]hat have you learnt about the media from this role?
I went to a news studio and got a clear idea of how news is made. I gave headlines, did voice-overs, edits and other technical things.
For the first time I understood the meaning of a news ‘beat’.
We always question sensationalism in news reporting but I realise now that it is a cut-throat industry, where you have to be more impactful than the other.
Was there any awkwardness with the kiss (Rajeev Khandelwal, her Reporters co-star kisses her in the promo, and she slaps him for it), considering this was your first on-screen kiss?
Even though it's the first time I have kissed on screen, I was not awkward.
When the story was narrated to me, my first question was, can we show this because of the problems related to censorship.
You make headlines catchy so people read it, and we made a promo that was edgy and which would talk about our show with an attitude. 
A kiss is very common in real life and in cinema, but I don't know why it is over-rated in television.
The show is supposed to be bold, edgy and hard hitting and that's how we say it.
Finally, what was it like working with Rajeev Khandelwal?
I’ve seen his films and shows. He is my father’s favourite.
He is a perfectionist. It is a luxury to work with someone who helps me elevate my performance. 

http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/i-dont-want-to-be-on-television-every-day/20150416.htm
Back to top Go down
Yael
Group- RKian
Yael

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: 'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika   'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:20 am

they look good together
Back to top Go down
Soumi
Group- RKian
Soumi

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: 'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika   'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:41 am

Thanks for the article. They make a perfect couple. Waiting for their chem to begin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika   'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika Empty

Back to top Go down

'I don't want to be on television every day' ;kritika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: TELEVISION & WEBSERIES :: ll-SHOWS-ll :: REPORTERS-
Jump to: