Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Episode-2 reviews EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Episode-2 reviews EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Episode-2 reviews EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Episode-2 reviews EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Episode-2 reviews EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Episode-2 reviews

Go down 
+7
Raksha
deepika-bajaj
jiyakhan
Mahira
Soumi
Khushi
Ayesha.seth
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayesha.seth
Group- RKian
Ayesha.seth

Number of posts : 142

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:08 am

Episode-2 kept on with pace of story and today there was no problem of continuity in between scenes and that makes me very happy. 
Ananya was awesome with her tricks and stories she made while giving out the chip to the guards. lol! That was too good. She was so happy that finally she was about to get what she dreamt about. Unfortunately thanks to the on-going politics she was rather side-lined and her hard work went in vain. This was something we all could relate to. Glad the makers kept on with what the claimed of showing the real drama that goes within the office.

Kabir was as always awesome in his part. With all his ambitions to take over the world of journalism he is set to join KKN. His admirer Ananya is so happy to see Kabir's news in the newspaper; the same news which she was working on and that makes her day happy. 

The story is proceeding so well and continues to hold us with every frame. Best part of the story so far is that it is not predictable which im loving it.
Overall the episode was great. Eagerly waiting for the next episode.

Ratings: 4/5

Do post your reviews too :)
Back to top Go down
Khushi
Khushi

Number of posts : 380

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:29 am

IThis one show is really awesome. The characters are close to reality and some scenes are really good. Rajeev as Kabir is simply superb and im also loving Ananya. Love the way she started off witfh the sunhera kida wali kahani..but hardluck for her. I love her dialoges. So true as she talks about her hero Kabir. Its like we rajeevianz drooling n talking about Rajeev 24/7.. Lol!!

Loving the show. Its a 4/5 from me for todays episode

Last edited by khushi on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soumi
Group- RKian
Soumi

Number of posts : 36

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:30 am

The second episode was perfect. Love the way Ananya looks at her carrer her ambitions her zeal reflects in her eyes and body language. Good to see she is such a big fan of Kabir, her hero. 

Star of the show was Rajeev. His confidence, self belief is incomparable. His perspective towards things are so different and interesting. Would love to see him working with Ananya. Over all a fun episode waiting for the next one.

Rating-4/5
Back to top Go down
Mahira
Group- RKian
Mahira

Number of posts : 22

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:39 am

Best show on television. All the characters are close to reality with no big glamarous set up. One can easily relate to these characters. The best thing in this show is that all the characters are self motivated and ambitious. Loving it to the core.
Back to top Go down
jiyakhan
Group- RKian
jiyakhan

Number of posts : 1

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:46 am

Love the show its sooo sooo different. Rajeev was rocking and awesome. Can't wait for the next episode.
Rating-3.5/5
Back to top Go down
deepika-bajaj
deepika-bajaj

Number of posts : 122

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:00 am

Great going so far. Rajeev is magical and for me he's simply stolen the show. Kabir is true to life character which is why i love him even more.. Not very hero type nor those villian types either. Just an ambitious guy who wants to make it big with his work in which he is so good. Fair enough & thats quite real played very well by our very own Rajeev. Kritika plays Ananya very well and she is definitely not doing it loud or over the top as mentioned in some reviews. She is suppose to be an intern who is so excited and passionate about her job and about making a name for herself. Kritika is doing it beatifully and full marks to her as well.

My ratings would be 4/5
Back to top Go down
Raksha
Group- RKian
Raksha

Number of posts : 1

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:00 pm

yeah the show is going great... Rajeev is really good
Back to top Go down
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Love this second episode. The first episode kind of lacked continuity but the second episode didn't had that problem. The story is interesting except the characters of Malbika and Her boyfriend, the aspiring editor-in-chief(he reminds me of Johnny Bravo) who are trying a bit too hard to act mean and self centered.  To me they seem to be a bit over the top and boring. Ananya is a perfect example of new age confident intern who can do anything to get her 'Breaking' news. Love her 'Sunehra Keeda' and 'Raat ke mahurath me mu kaala'. so innovative and dramatic title reminds me of India TV's programs 'Nagin ne liya apne Nag ka badla.' boogie boogie   But I kind of like her. She is sweet and witty, Poor girls fumbles seeing her idol, but we cannot blame her, can we? Imagine Rajeev standing infront of you drooling drooling

And now Kabir, the most talented and cool headed journalist who wants to make a difference but on his own terms. I am still not sure whether to call his character grey or not. I guess its too early to say anything about Kabir.  He is one person who believes in his values and bringing forth the rights of people but at the same time wants power for himself. In this second episode he saw many shades of Kabir, A sharp and honest journalist, a power striving person, a righteous human being.  Now which shade of his character is more dominant, we will have to wait and watch.

Rating- 3/5 + 0.5 ( extra for our hero's magic)

Last edited by Sanghamitra on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nivedi
RKvists
nivedi

Number of posts : 437

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:55 pm

In my opinion the second episode was better as compared to the first one. It looked like the director was simply in a rush to introduce so many characters in its first episode due to which the lack of continuity was felt. Thankfully the second episode was a better version. 

Talking of characters so only the two protagonists are close to reality rest of the characters are quite fictional. They simply don't look convincing to me so far. 
Kabir and Ananya are pretty good in their characters. The 'kuch kar dikhane wali' intern and the 'power freak' and wanna be editor-in-chief characters are well written by the writers and very well played by Rajeev and Kritika. 

Episode-2 was quite edgy and kept me hooked to the show. That pinch of excitement is definitely in every episode as in here im quite excited to see how the chemistry between Ananya and Kabir will be when they confront each other. Surely it will be fun. Loving the element in which Kabir is shown walking away in style at the end of both the episodes. Seems the director is intelligently using his actor's charm day dreaming blushing

Ratings for this episode: 3/5
Back to top Go down
nivedi
RKvists
nivedi

Number of posts : 437

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Sanghamitra wrote:
Love this second episode. The first episode kind of lacked continuity but the second episode didn't had that problem. The story is interesting except the characters of Malbika and Her boyfriend, the aspiring editor-in-chief(he reminds me of Johnny Bravo) who are trying a bit too hard to act mean and self centered.  To me they seem to be a bit over the top and boring. Ananya is a perfect example of new age confident intern who can do anything to get her 'Breaking' news. Love her 'Sunehra Keeda' and 'Raat ke mahurath me mu kaala'. so innovative and dramatic title reminds me of India TV's programs 'Nagin ne liya apne Nag ka badla.' boogie boogie   But I kind of like her. She is sweet and witty, Poor girls fumbles seeing her idol, but we cannot blame her, can we? Imagine Rajeev standing infront of you drooling drooling

And now Kabir, the most talented and cool headed journalist who wants to make a difference but on his own terms. I am still not sure whether to call his character grey or not. I guess its too early to say anything about Kabir.  He is one person who believes in his values and bringing forth the rights of people but at the same time wants power for himself. In this second episode he saw many shades of Kabir, A sharp and honest journalist, a power striving person, a righteous human being.  Now which shade of his character is more dominant, we will have to wait and watch.

Rating- 3/5 + 0.5 ( extra for our hero's magic)

So agree with you on that! Those two characters were a bit irritating in this episode. I mean those cheasy lines and the 'me mean' attitude of that anchor (can't recollect his name) was so not convincing. That female has got nothing to do even when she knows what that anchor is upto. Waiting for Kabir to enter this dramatic office. big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode-2 reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode-2 reviews   Episode-2 reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode-2 reviews
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: TELEVISION & WEBSERIES :: ll-SHOWS-ll :: REPORTERS-
Jump to: