Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?

Go down 
+5
-Farheen-
Mahira
Pushti
Mona
Sanghamitra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? Empty
PostSubject: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Its been a week the promos of 'Reports' are being aired by Sony. We all can feel us excitement that is floating around for the show. All the promos are awesome and are being loved by every one. So which among all the 7 promos do you like most? Please share your views

Promo 1
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? LHTpa7I

Promo 2
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? 2q5D4aJ

Promo 3
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? G7ibPKA

Promo 4
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? IqOkSF7

Promo 5

DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? XcXCctk

Promo 6
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? 4sD9z39

Promo 7
DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? 5kykY12
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

PostSubject: Re: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:21 pm

Definitely Promo7! It actually gave us some idea about the leads.It's close to reality also when you see you ideal whom you have admired for so long comes to your place,you act like ananya actually. laughing Ah..still glued to TV.
Back to top Go down
Pushti
Group- RKian
Pushti

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:50 pm

I love the second promo. They way Kabir explains to Ananya about news making is woow. Who would thibk promo would come out like this. Love Rajeev's  attitude and confidence.
Back to top Go down
Mahira
Group- RKian
Mahira

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:58 pm

@Mona Mine too :) I Love the new promo. Its awesome. Completely realistic any Rjeev fan would react in the same way. I Can see myself doing the same.
so my vote goes to promo 7
Back to top Go down
-Farheen-
Site Admin
-Farheen-

Number of posts : 3458

PostSubject: Re: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Promo 7 is just too cute! Kabir ka attitude & Ananya ki cuteness is way too cool!!
Back to top Go down
Kehkasha
Group- RKian
Kehkasha

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:41 pm

The first promo was awesome with Rajeev's first look. But the recent one is something that reflects their characters so i like that one the most. Kritika is so cute in it.
Back to top Go down
Rashmi08
Group- RKian
Rashmi08

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am

promo 7 love struck
Back to top Go down
sahira
Group- RKian
sahira

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:05 am

Definately promo 7 :)
Back to top Go down
Radhika
Group- RKian
Radhika

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:18 am

Definately promo 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?   DT- Which of the Promo you love the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

DT- Which of the Promo you love the most?
Page 1 of 1