Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
 DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DT - Hit the Bull's eye!

Go down 
+3
Kehkasha
ket19
Mona
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  Empty
PostSubject: DT - Hit the Bull's eye!     DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:25 pm

The story & sneak peak is yet to be out. So in the meantime why not we turn our thinking caps on & guess how Kabir & Ananya - two people with opposite view points are going to be portrayed in the show? Let's guess how will be their characters? And see if our guesses hits the bull's eye or not!

Please Reply with your views.
Back to top Go down
ket19
Group- RKian
ket19

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: DT - Hit the Bull's eye!     DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:34 pm

According to me Kabir and Ananya's character sketch would be like as follow:

Kabir- His character would be like a person who is stubborn. He is a person who would do anything to raise the TRP's of his news channel. He is a person who doesn't believe in following professional ethics. His only aim is by hook or crook just to bring high TRP's for his channel.

Ananya- On the contrary, Ananya believes in serving the society. She wants to bring the truth before the society. She strongly believes in professional ethics. She doesn't want to mislead the society with rumors and false stories.

(When show will proceed towards its end, some incidents will take place which will change Kabir's thought process and after that Kabir and Ananya both will get together to fight for the justice for the society.)
Back to top Go down
Kehkasha
Group- RKian
Kehkasha

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: DT - Hit the Bull's eye!     DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Going by the promo and Kabir's killer look I think his character is that of a amibitious guy who wants to get his work as in his channel to be on the top come what may. As he says 'kuch khabrei hoti hai aur kuch banayi jati hai' reflects todays commercial aspect of these news channels while he being the biggie name of it. Not completely positive but not a negative man either. A boss who wants to get his work done being on the top always. While for Ananya so probably she'll be this positive character full of values and one who goes more by the rights n the wrongs. A character similar that of Kareena Kapoor in the film Satyagrah.
Back to top Go down
Jyoti
Group- RKian
Jyoti

Number of posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: DT - Hit the Bull's eye!     DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:45 pm

I put my thinking cap and this is what my mind brought out...  big grin A little different  happy happy

Kabir is the anchor as well as the main editor of his Channel, where he is behind getting the news first hand and showcasing it on his show without offending anyone. This means that the news that he gets is properly checked and scrutinised and then only showed on his Channel.

Though in this world of story makers where news is created,buzz is created just to increase the weight of the Channel, Kabir is very clear about his ideology about the news that he uses.

On the other hand I feel Ananya is someone who likes to have a quick fame,likes to earn a quick buck and for that if she has to change a few things here and there she doesn't think twice.

It's the impulsive nature of Ananya that makes her choose the wrong over the right and she is happy in that little moment of Victory or Win.

While working together Kabir and Ananya fall in love. They both are together, but with different views. Kabir a stubborn guy, very clear on his principles and Ananya a sweet,lovable kind and acts impulsively. 

It gets difficult for Kabir to find a way between the obstacles unknowingly created by Ananya and their personal relationship. But eventually they both come over their differences and come together to make their channel the best of the best.

happy happy
Back to top Go down
Khushi
Khushi

Number of posts : 380

PostSubject: Re: DT - Hit the Bull's eye!     DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:07 am

The ambitious and quirky Kabir while the person of modern ethical values Ananya  winking
Back to top Go down
Soumi
Group- RKian
Soumi

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: DT - Hit the Bull's eye!     DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:51 am

I will go with the majority. I guess Kabir will be a hot shot reporter. Very successful and loved by all, a self made man who can do anything to keep his channel on the top. For this he would not hesitate to play with few events to make them new and get limelight. For him Work ethics mean getting his channel to the to.
While Kritika may b a new age reporter who believes in values and honest reporting. She wants success  without compromising her values. This may create a rift between the two. Both will be successful in their own ways but with different means.
Back to top Go down
nivedi
RKvists
nivedi

Number of posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: DT - Hit the Bull's eye!     DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:30 pm

For me both the characters seems ambitious with a tinch of grey shades. Definitely both will have their stories which they feel according to them will be logical enough to justify their acts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DT - Hit the Bull's eye!     DT - Hit the Bull's eye!  Empty

Back to top Go down

DT - Hit the Bull's eye!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: TELEVISION & WEBSERIES :: ll-SHOWS-ll :: REPORTERS-
Jump to: