Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!

Go down 
+12
Jivika
ket19
roshmiroshmi
Shrishti-Rajeev
Roopal
pallaviiS
Jyoti
Soumi
Kehkasha
Mona
Sanghamitra
lavina_k
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lavina_k
lavina_k

Number of posts : 282

Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:03 pm

The first promo of RK's new show is totally awesome. His look and that killer smile was simply superb.
What do you all think about the first promo?
Back to top Go down
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:18 pm

The promo is amazing. It came as a surprize as was not exepecting it any time soon, but must say watching RK after so long was awwww
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Ahhh... Had to watch weekend shows of Sony just to see his glimpse. But it was worth the wait.
Just a killer promo. Hope sony does justice to the show.

Back to top Go down
Kehkasha
Group- RKian
Kehkasha

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:36 pm

Promo was awesome and worth all the wait. Waiting eagerly for the show to come
Back to top Go down
Soumi
Group- RKian
Soumi

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:56 pm

Superb Promo, am glued to my television screen since yesterday. Now can;t wait any longer to watch the series. high five high five
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:39 pm

I am still watching sony to see him over & over again!
That suave look,that killer smile,that background score all were bang on & the cherry on the top was that pink shirt!!! Definitely an eye catching promo.

Last edited by Mona on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : error)
Back to top Go down
Jyoti
Group- RKian
Jyoti

Number of posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:36 am

Just an awesome promo. I was talking on phone yesterday and suddenly I saw RK on screen , I was awestruck.Totally forgot what I was talking and with whom I was speaking. Totally eyecatcher. The way he says Kuchh khabrein hoti hai,Kuchh.. Banai jaati hai.. Wow. Too good. and the look that he gives with a slight smile .. Awesome. really awesome. Absolutely killing smile.

Then after that I saw all the ads, all the shows just to catch a glimpse and click pics and click a video. Today also I am doing that just that.. 

Superb promo. Just waiting impatiently now to watch him everyday. :)

Just love him too much.
Back to top Go down
pallaviiS
Group- RKian
pallaviiS

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Awsome promo love u RK
Back to top Go down
pallaviiS
Group- RKian
pallaviiS

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:32 pm

love struck Loved it awsome promo Love your killer smile you are looking as ususal stunning love u RK and all the very very best
day dreaming
Back to top Go down
Roopal
Group- RKian
Roopal

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:40 pm

The first promo was great! As always Rajeev's killer looks and that smile leaves you asking for more. His look in the show is wow. I really liked it. Waiting for more now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!   Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome promo- Rajeev rocks!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next