Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation   Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:17 pm

[size=48]Ex[/size][size=48]-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation[/size]

Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation Naraaa-720x720

I’m sure a lot of you guys remember witnessing Narayani Shastri and Gaurav Chopra‘s crackling chemistry in a popular couple dance reality show. Though the audience always rooted for this duo, fate had other plans for them. After being together for quite some time, they decided to part ways and end their relationship. But unlike most former couples in the television industry, these two continued to stay cordial with each other. Things did not end on a bitter note for them.
It has been several years since they broke up, but they still happen to be each other’s friends. While Gaurav recently tied the knot with Hitisha, Narayani is also happily married to Steven Graver.
Both of them will be seen gracing the hot seat on Zee TV’s JuzzBaatt hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal. And they even spoke at length about their current equation.
The actress shared, “Gaurav and I had a very open relationship, which was out there. When you tend to be friends with your ex, it is awkward initially because you are moving from one phase to another, but then you get used to it.” Gaurav also asserted that they are better as friends than in a romantic relationship.

Whoever said that exes cannot be friends definitely hasn’t come across this duo.

link: https://www.missmalini.com/2018/06/19/ex-lovers-narayani-shastri-gaurav-chopra-open-up-about-their-equation/
Back to top Go down
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevrockerz
Sanghamitra

Number of posts : 1012

Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation   Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:18 pm

When exes Gaurav Chopra and Narayani Shastri met

Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation 694953-gaurav-chopra-narayani-shastri

Ex-flames Gaurav Chopra and Narayani Shastri came together for an episode of JuzzBaatt… Sangeen Se Namkeen Tak, recently. Gaurav tied the knot with Hitisha five months ago, while Narayani is married to Steven Graver (Tony), a British National.

Says a source, “Initially both were approached separately and were invited on the sets along with their spouses. But they said that their partners are media shy. That's when the makers asked Gaurav and Narayani if they will come together on the show and they immediately agreed. These ex-flames are close friends today."

When host Rajeev Khandelwal asked them about it, Narayani said, “Gaurav and I had a very open relationship which was out there. When you tend to be friends with your ex, initially it is awkward because you are moving from one phase to another but then you get used to it.” Gaurav added that they were better off as friends and not as boyfriend-girlfriend. Not only that, the two actors revealed they along with their spouses often catch up with each other. Narayani confessed, “I have to be careful. I remember I have said a few things in front of Hitisha because I do know Gaurav for a longer time. But I am careful and do not overstep. Moreover, Hitisha is very warm and takes things very confidently.”

These two are definitely setting goals on how to be friends with your exes!

Link: http://www.dnaindia.com/television/report-when-exes-gaurav-chopra-and-narayani-shastri-met-2626837
Back to top Go down

Ex-Lovers Narayani Shastri & Gaurav Chopra Open Up About Their Equation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: TELEVISION & WEBSERIES :: ll-SHOWS-ll :: JUZZBAATT-
Jump to: