Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fever Promotions in Jaipur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

Fever Promotions in Jaipur Empty
PostSubject: Fever Promotions in Jaipur   Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

PostSubject: Re: Fever Promotions in Jaipur   Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

PostSubject: Re: Fever Promotions in Jaipur   Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 5:56 pm

राजीव खंडेलवाल ने जयपुर में किया फिल्म फीवर का प्रमोशन, कहा- अलग होता है हर फिल्म का थ्रिल

जयपुर।
थ्रिलर मूवी करना आसान नहीं होता, इसमें डायलॉग से ज्यादा काम आंखों और बॉडी एक्सप्रेशन का होता है। थ्रिलर एक्साइटमेंट और चैलेंज देने वाला है। हर फिल्म का थ्रिल अलग होता है, जिसके कारण ऑडियंस एेसी फिल्मों को भूल नहीं पाती है। यह कहना है, एक्टर राजीव खंडेलवाल का। फिल्म 'फीवर' के प्रमोशन के लिए जयपुर आए राजीव के साथ गौहर खान भी मौजूद थीं।

दोनों एक्टर्स गुरुवार को झालाना स्थित राजस्थान पत्रिका कार्यालय पहुंचे और फिल्म से जुड़े एक्सपीरियंस व अपनी लाइफस्टाइल पर भी बात की। गौहर ने कहा कि यह मुख्य भूमिका वाली पहली फिल्म है। विजिट के दौरान राजीव और गौहर ने पत्रिका के कैम्पेन 'हरियाली से खुशहाली' की प्रशंसा करते हुए जयपुराइट्स को ज्यादा से ज्यादा पौधे लगाने का मैसेज दिया।

चार महीने का ब्रेक : राजीव

फूड : खाने का बहुत शौक है, लेकिन जब तक प्लेट में हरी-भरी चीजें न हो तो दिन नहीं गुजरता।
बुक्स : मेरे साथ हमेशा बुक्स रहती हैं। फेवरिट बुक 'फाउंटेन हिट' है।
फैशन : देश के कई डिजाइनर्स के कलेक्शन का वॉर्डरोब बना हुआ है। ब्रांड जरूरी नहीं है, जो कम्फर्टेबल हो वो बेस्ट है।
फिटनेस : रूटीन बॉडी फिटनेस से ही शुरू होता है। जिम और साइक्लिंग करता हूं। गोवा में घर है, वहां जमकर साइक्लिंग होती है। ट्रैवलिंग : घूमने का शौक है। साल में ट्रैवलिंग के लिए महीने का ब्रेक लेता हूं।

रिलेक्स के लिए ट्रैवलिंग : गौहर

फैशन : स्टाइल बहुत जरूरी है। ट्रेंड फॉलो नहीं करती, जो बॉडी को कम्फर्ट जोन में ले आए, वही असली फैशन।
स्ट्रेंथ : बिलीव इन गॉड।
फिटनेस : रेगुलर जिम जाती हूं व वेट ट्रेनिंग करती हूं। टाइट बॉडी पर फोकस रखती हूं।
फूड : फैटी फूड्स पसंद नहीं है।
बुक्स : कम पढ़ती हूं, बुक में जॉय ढूंढती हूं।
ट्रैवलिंग :  जब रिलेक्स चाहिए तब ट्रैवलिंग करती हूं, इसलिए सलेक्टिव डेस्टिनेशन ही ट्राई करती हूं।
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

PostSubject: Re: Fever Promotions in Jaipur   Fever Promotions in Jaipur EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Celebs in Jaipur: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal and Gauhar Khan in the city for Movie Promotions

Celebs in Jaipur: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal and Gauhar Khan in the city for Movie Promotions
Home News Celebs in Jaipur: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal and Gauhar Khan in the city for Movie Promotions

Jul 22, 2016

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal was in the Jaipur city on Thursday, July 21, 2016 for the promotional campaigning of his upcoming Bollywood movie. The actor was accompanied by Bollywood actress Gauhar Khan. Both Rajeev Khandelwal and Gauhar Khan visited heritage places on their visit to the pinkcity.

Talks with Rajeev Khandelwal

Rajeev Khandelwal on social media presence

Social media requires a different type of an attitude in a human being. It requires a different persona to maintain a virtual profile on the social media platforms. I as a human being do not consider myself to be blessed with such a charm and an attitude to stay active on the various social media platforms, viz. Facebook, Twitter etc. Such are the thoughts of the television actor Rajeev Khandelwal.

Fan mails – keeping up with their replies

Expressing more on social media, Rajeev Khandelwal said that he maintains distance from the social media platforms as he cannot give daily updates about his life. He in his best capability replies to the mails he receives from his fans, but throughout the day his mailbox floods with the fan mails and he cannot reply to every single mail and continue replying to every mail received.

Competition holds no place for Rajeev Khandelwal

Rajeev Khandelwal expressed that he does not hold belief in competing with others. “Criticism plays an important role in everyone’s life. Whenever I pay a visit to social media like YouTube or Twitter, I never pay heed to the likes or the dislikes in my profile. If a person writes down two lines of criticism for you that surely does retain in the mind.”

Criticism gets to you, sticks to you

How much ever do people say that criticism does not play an important part in their life and that they aren’t shaken or brought down by criticism, but these are merely things to say. Criticism sure does affect an individual and his mind.”

Taking out time for the things you love

The actor not only is constantly involved with his work, but he also spares time to do and enjoy the things he likes. He likes to travel and read books a lot. Travelling the country and the world is a passion he pursues.

Experimenting with different roles and scripts that he can connect to

The actor also believes in experimenting himself and his work. Doing the same kind of work repeatedly is not his cup of tea. When it comes to acting, the actor believes in choosing a script in which he feels connected with the character. While choosing the script, the actor goes for a character in which here is immense scope for acting. He believes in a role which the audience can have a mark on their minds for a long time.

Rajeev Khandelwal and Gauhar Khan in Jaipur

The bold and the gorgeous: Gauhar Khan

To be bold and display boldness on the screen does not mean to deliver intimate scenes with the co-actor. Boldness simply means how fearless you are as an individual. This is an opinionated decision by the Bollywood actress Gauhar Khan.

Be opinionated; speak your mind and heart

Boldness is simply the way how you can put forward your opinion before others and present it in the best possible way without any mental fear.

Boldness means getting intimate – Bollywood belief

In the Bollywood industry, displaying boldness is proportional to the intimate scenes that an actor exhibits with his/her co-star. I do not consider this as boldness at all.

Personal life has no space for competition with others

The actress does not maintain any competitive nature in her personal life. Criticism from the outer world merely makes you a better person. Criticism must be taken to be constructive in nature and it must motivate you to become a better individual. Competition is taken by me in a healthy and positive way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever Promotions in Jaipur   Fever Promotions in Jaipur Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever Promotions in Jaipur
Page 1 of 1