Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soumi
Group- RKian
Soumi

Number of posts : 36

Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  Empty
PostSubject: Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league    Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tanishk Bagchi of the composer duo Tanishk-Vayu is supercharged about his Bollywood debut Tanu Weds Manu Returns.Tanishk Bagchi of the composer duo Tanishk-Vayu is supercharged about his Bollywood debut Tanu Weds Manu Returns. 

Budding composer Tanishk Bagchi is excited to cross over from TV to films. Even as he makes waves with the title song of the Colors show, Thapki... Pyaar Ki, Tanishk is now entering the big screen league with Tanu Weds Manu Returns. He has composed music for the film with his partner, as Tanishk-Vayu. "I waited for five years for the right break. Aanand L. Rai (director of Tanu Weds Manu Returns), heard a single titled Oopar oopar that Vayu and I uploaded on YouTube and he liked it. The next thing we knew we were presenting tunes for the film," he says.
While Thapki required a peppy tune that would connect with family viewers, Tanishk's Bollywood debut was primarily about creating rustic sounds. He loves the variety about film music. "Variety is what makes film music interesting. My next project is Abbas-Mustan's Kis Kisko Pyar Karu starring comedian Kapil Sharma. I have done a romantic song called Samundar for the film. My other upcoming project, Fever starring Rajeev Khandelwal, is all about jazz and other retro sounds." Tanishk believes Bollywood will always be the easiest route to stardom for a musician. "Films come with stars, and with that comes the media. Recognition becomes easy," he says.

A major reason for his love for Bollywood is the fact that he grew up amid film music. His father worked with the likes of RD Burman and in Satyajit Ray films as a guitarist. "Through my father, I came across the legends of Hindi film music. I realised as I grew up if you set out to create Bollywood music, you need to know RD Burman," admits the self-confessed Pancham fan.

Link: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/tanishk-bagchi-tanu-weds-manu-returns-kangana-ranaut-r-madhavan/1/439828.html
Back to top Go down
anjaliN
Group- RKian
anjaliN

Number of posts : 2

Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league    Tanishk Bagchi is set for big (screen) league  EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:16 am

Didn't like music of TWMR. Hope its different with Fever:)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: MOVIES :: ll * SUBFORUMS * ll :: FEVER-
Jump to: