Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber Empty
PostSubject: ‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber   ‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:13 am

“Reporters is different from the daily soaps” – Puru Chibber

‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber Puru-CHibber-222x300

Sony Entertainment Television’s newly launched show Reporters which is based on the media background is grabbing the viewers’ attention with its enthralling concept. With its riveting storyline in the upcoming episodes, the show promises to entertain the audience.

Just like their spectacular performance and bonding onscreen the actors get along well with each other off-screen too. We got to know that Puru Chibber who essays the role of Ronny in show is very happy to be a part of Reporters. On the same we got in touch with him and he says, “Reporters is unlike the daily soap on television and I am glad to be a part of this show which has a fresh and compelling storyline. It is a different genre and I enjoy playing such characters. Well not only me, but the entire cast is very happy to be a part of this show and with Goldie Behl directing the show it is like – icing on the cake.”

Furthermore he elaborates on sharing screen space with Rajeev Khandelwal, “My mother has already worked with Rajeev Khandelwal before and she used to tell me that he is an fantastic actor. Today when I work with him, I agree to what my mother says, truly he is an amazing actor and he believes in giving his best shot in each performance.”

The entire team of Reporters bond well with each other too says Puru, “We actors bond very well and we have become very good friends too. This is the best team to work with and I am really enjoying being a part of the show.”

To catch the performance of Puru Chibber as Ronny, watch Reporters from Monday to Thursday at 9pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.

http://www.thetellytimes.com/reporters-is-different-from-the-daily-soaps-puru-chibber/
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber Empty
PostSubject: Re: ‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber   ‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:16 am

‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev'

Says Puru Chibber, who is seen on the show Reporters, talks about sharing screen space with the actor

Ruchita Mishraconnect@absoluteindianews.com Puru Chibber, who was seen in the movie Band Baaja Baarat will now be seen in Reporters which marks a prominent comeback of Rajeev Khandelwal and Kritika Kamra is already grabbing eyeballs because of its enthralling concept and riveting storyline.Just like their spectacular performance and onscreen bonding, the actors get along well with each other off-screen too. Puru Chibber who plays the role of Ronny in the show is very happy to be a part of the serial. Speaking about the same, he says, “Reporters is unlike the daily soap on television and I am glad to be a part of this show as it has a fresh and compelling storyline. It is a different genre. I enjoy playing such characters. Well not only me, but the entire cast is very happy to be a part of this show and with Goldie Behl directing the show, it is like an icing on the cake.”Furthermore, elaborating on sharing screen space with Rajeev Khandelwal, he says, “My mother has already worked with Rajeev Khandelwal before and she used to tell me that he is a fantastic actor. Today, when I work with him, I agree to what my mother says. Truly, he is an amazing actor and he believes in giving his best shot in each performance.”When asked him if he plans to take up any Bollywood movie, he says, “Currently, I am focusing on this show. Although, I am getting offers, I am still waiting for the right opportunity.”

courtesy:absoluteindia

‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber D4964010
Back to top Go down

‘My mother has already worked with Rajeev' – Puru Chibber
Page 1 of 1