Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat

Go down 
+8
AfreenRajeev
Soumaya
Chetna_D
RakhiNiral
anjaliN
Mahira
Mona
-Farheen-
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Farheen-
Site Admin
-Farheen-

Number of posts : 3458

Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat Empty
PostSubject: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:53 am

The new promo is awesome. Watch this one out and guess what could be the story of this show? 

Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:40 pm

Yeah this particular promo is so so awesome.

We see kritika as a bubbly girl here as usual & RK to be strict khadus types.
Actually Rajeev is always called SIR initially by his co-stars in shows,don't know what's the connection. laughing

I am wondering what kind of chemistry will be shown between them. I mean one being akdu & the other one being the bubbly types is so common in serials these days.What will make this pair stand out from the rest?

I am actually looking forward to the roller coaster ride that the show will throw at us. The obstacles faced by both of them,the supporting cast & story does look exciting.I am watching it for the narrative & RK only. Wish him all the best of luck. batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
Mahira
Group- RKian
Mahira

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:33 am

Best promo on tv as of now. First I thought it is some movie, due to the production quality, but them realised that finally something good is coming on Television. Really excited foe the show. 
Back to top Go down
anjaliN
Group- RKian
anjaliN

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:40 am

Unki pehli mulakat dil le gayi. I was mesmerized when Ananya Kabir se takrai and the background music was so dreamy hee hee hee hee . Mujhe aisa laga ki main agar Rajeev se milti to shyad mera reaction bhi aisa hi hota cheer cheer
Back to top Go down
RakhiNiral
Group- RKian
RakhiNiral

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:50 am

Ekdum dhamakedar promo tha. Dono bahut ache lag rahe hai show me. :):)
Back to top Go down
Chetna_D
Group- RKian
Chetna_D

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Awestruck!!! Their pairing is just so cute
Back to top Go down
Soumaya
Group- RKian
Soumaya

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Thank you for uploading all the videos in hd. This forum is really wonderful as I can catch up with the show in here.
Back to top Go down
AfreenRajeev
Group- RKian
AfreenRajeev

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Love you Rajeev love strucklove struck
Back to top Go down
Rachita
Group- RKian
Rachita

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:01 pm

No guess abt d show but so far m loving d promos n d overall luk of the show. Quite different and a relief frm the on going shows. Happy sony will hv a show thts not a crime show now and somethin different.
Back to top Go down
aarushi
Group- RKian
aarushi

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Oh i love this awesome. I believe the story might somewhat be like ananya is this big fan and admirer of kabir so she is in awe of his persona and looks while kabir is this no nonsense type and this shrewd mind types wanting to do anything for his channel to be in the top. Or it might also be something like Kabir's character is something very big and strong name somewhat like burkha dutt. And his name would be enough in the media industry or something that sort... Well so many ifs and buts here... Only time well tell whats his actual character is like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat   Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo-7 Kabir & Ananya ki mulaqat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next