Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" Empty
PostSubject: Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains"   Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 6:04 p.m.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The actress is British supermodel Gemma Atkinson yesterday in Champéry (left with Rajeev Khandelwal, Indian star and Gauhar Khan Miss India International 2002). Stars players currently running the second part of the Bollywood film 'Fever' in the Val d'Illiez. The shoot takes place not only in Champéry but also in the Val d'Illiez and Monthey. Gemma Atkinson, former girlfriend of footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, said she "was delighted to be in this region it is" amazing ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains"   Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Gemma is a pretty looking girl dying to see the onscreen chemistry between Gemma and RK.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

PostSubject: Re: Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains"   Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 pm

mahapara149 wrote:
hmm but i wish rajeev k saat herion gahar khan na ho
But she indeed is dear,she plays the role of his wife but as RK's character is confused between real&friction who knows whats the final outcome is! i don\'t know hee hee
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

PostSubject: Re: Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains"   Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:18 pm

sanghamitra wrote:
Gemma is a pretty looking girl dying to see the onscreen chemistry between Gemma and RK.
ah must be sizzling,killing,janleva winking now i should stop blushing

But yeah she looks damn pretty,adore her thank god its not barbra but gemma with whom he ll be getting cozy unless no match would have been there in terms of pairing winking
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

PostSubject: Re: Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains"   Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:14 am

mahapara149 wrote:
acha tou gahar herion nahi hai only wife ka role kar rahi hai na tou herion ko hai

The three leads of the film are Rajeev,Gauhar Khan & Gemma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains"   Gema Atkinson in Champéry: "I am delighted to be in the mountains" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: MOVIES :: ll * SUBFORUMS * ll :: FEVER-
Jump to: