Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors Empty
PostSubject: Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors   Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Rajeev Khandelwal says he likes to do more intense films that are concept driven unlike many actors in this genre.

Written by Pramod Gaikwad | New Delhi | Published:August 5, 2016 3:34 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rajeev Khandelwal said, “I don’t do commercial films because a lot of actors do those films and they are doing really very well.”

Bollywood actor Rajeev Khandelwal, whose suspense thriller Fever released this Friday, says he likes to do more intense films that are concept driven unlike many actors in this genre. When asked if he is more interested in doing dark characters and not commercial cinema, Rajeev told IndianExpress.com, “Not dark actually but yes of course I do intense films and more concept-driven films. I feel that I can do a film where the story is powerful enough. I don’t do commercial films because a lot of actors do those films and they are doing really very well. So this is the zone where there is a concept, a story that also audiences want to see. If everyone gets into commercial movies then who would be doing these kind of films?”

Rajeev, who has hits like Shaitan, Aamir and Table No. 21 to his name, feels that it’s his honesty where he has brought him where he is today. He also wants to move ahead in his career with the support of the audiences.

“I haven’t reached anywhere now. There’s a lot I need to do. A lot of hard work. And I feel that where I have reached now, I have reached because of my honesty and I want to move ahead with that honesty only. There have been support from a lot of people and I can’t deny it. The biggest support that I have got is from the audience andit is only because of them that I have reached where I am now.”

In Fever, Rajeev will be seen romancing not just one but there beautiful ladies like Gauhar Khan, British actress Gemma Atkinson and former Bond girl Caterina Murino.

“I am more than happy about romancing three beautiful girls in the film. And they are not just beautiful ladies. One is a James Bond actress, one is Gemma Atkinson and the third one is Gauahar Khan. So I am getting to romance some of the popular names in the industry and I think everyone single man is going to be jealous after watching me in the film.”

Rajeev plays the role of a contract killer in the film who meets with an accident, which wipes out his memory. He thus begins a quest to uncover his truth and find out his real identity. He has two women masquerading around him and suspense begins to build as lies are revealed.
Directed by Rajeev Jhaveri, the film released on August 5.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors   Fever star Rajeev Khandelwal: I don’t do commercial movies like other actors EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Rajeev Khandelwal Does Not Want To Do Commercial Movies Like Other Actors. Okay, Then!
[size=15][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bhavya Sadhwani
August 5, 2016

[/size]

Well, Rajeev Khandelwal has hit the silver screen today with his suspense thrillerFever.
In an interview with Indian Express, the Aamir actor said that he likes to do concept-driven films that are intense , unlike his other contemporary actors.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
indianexpress
When asked if he would choose dark films over commercial cinema, Rajeev said,“Not dark actually but yes of course I do intense films and more concept-driven films. I feel that I can do a film where the story is powerful enough. I don’t do commercial films because a lot of actors do those films and they are doing really very well. So this is the zone where there is a concept, a story that also audiences want to see. If everyone gets into commercial movies then who would be doing these kind of films?”
tumblr
Well, this seems like a classic case of sour grapes, don’t you think? He does have semi-hit films like Shaitan, Aamir and Table No. 21 to his name, but unfortunately, this telly actor hasn’t managed to make a mark in the big bad world of Bollywood.
Rajeev himself agrees.  “I haven’t reached anywhere now. There’s a lot I need to do. A lot of hard work. And I feel that where I have reached now, I have reached because of my honesty and I want to move ahead with that honesty only. There have been support from a lot of people and I can’t deny it. The biggest support that I have got is from the audience and it is only because of them that I have reached where I am now,” he said.
angrezinews.com
In this upcoming movie Fever, Rajeev will be sharing screenspace with three beautiful ladies - Gauhar Khan, British actress Gemma Atkinson and former Bond girl Caterina Murino.
“I am more than happy about romancing three beautiful girls in the film. And they are not just beautiful ladies. One is a James Bond actress, one is Gemma Atkinson and the third one is Gauahar Khan. So I am getting to romance some of the popular names in the industry and I think everyone single man is going to be jealous after watching me in the film,” said the Kahin Toh Hoga actor.
He plays a contract killer in the film whose memory goes for a toss after an accident. What happens next becomes the plot of the film.
By the looks of it and the critic reviews, it’s safe to say that Fever won’t be able to boost his flailing career in Bollywood.
Better luck next time, Rajeev!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1