Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  Empty
PostSubject: Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal    Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Rajeev Khandelwal: Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur
Abhimanyu Mathur | TNN | Aug 4, 2016, 02.15 PM IST

From being a popular face on TV, Jaipur boy Rajeev Khandelwal has now gone international with his films. His upcoming film Fever, which has been extensively shot in Europe, has him romancing international actors like Gemma Atkinson and former Bond girl Caterina Murino. The actor recently visited his hometown for the film promotion, and told us about how his welcome in the city has changed over the years, and why he still gets embarrassed during homecomings.
The actor might be getting celebrity treatment in Jaipur now, but things weren't always like this. Back when he was still struggling to make his mark in the entertainment industry, Rajeev would visit Jaipur, but wouldn't go to his home and meet his parents. He said, "It's not like I had any issues with my parents, but till the time I couldn't prove myself, I was too embarrassed to go to my home. I would go to Jaipur, meet my relatives but not go home because my parents would naturally ask me what I had been doing. They thought that I might not do well in this field since I had no connection in the industry."

"They had a practical thought process and like all parents, they were concerned. But then, I remember that the first time I had my name in the credits of a documentary I made, I called them and told them to watch it on TV. They watched the documentary and realized that I meant business. After that, I went home for the first time since I had left," said Rajeev.

Rajeev told us that things might have changed for him since those days but he still feels embarrassed when he visits home, albeit for different reasons. He said, "Earlier I was embarrassed because I feared the questions of my parents. Now, it gets embarrassing because in order to avoid all the attention, I have to sneak into my house. The moment my neighbours and people around get to know I'm here, they want to meet me and spend time with me. I don't mind that but then they take away my time with my parents. Since my visits last from 24-48 hours in Jaipur, I want to spend as much time with family as possible."

The one thing that Rajeev loves about coming to Jaipur apart from meeting his family is the female attention he gets there. "I stay in Mansarovar and fortunately, there are a lot of girls' hostels around my place. Also, there are a lot of colleges around so I like all that attention but due to my limited time here, I don't stay away from home for too long," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Till I proved myself in showbiz, I didn’t visit my parents in Jaipur : Rajeev Khandelwal
Page 1 of 1