Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Meet the new Cyber Celebrity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

Meet the new Cyber Celebrity Empty
PostSubject: Meet the new Cyber Celebrity   Meet the new Cyber Celebrity EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:18 pm

Aug 06, 2015 - Natasha Coutinho

Meet the new Cyber Celebrity KRITIKA-KAMRA

Kritika Kamra

Kritika Kamra, currently seen in Reporters, is very pleased with her latest accomplishment. She has recently won the Cyber Celebrity of the Year award, an event that was organised by the Cyber Crime department.

She says, “When I hosted the show Webbed, I wasn’t even aware of this initiative by the government and the cyber police. At the event, I met a lot of bloggers and other people working towards cyber crime control.”

The actress says that currently she is not that active on social media. “I used to be very active. Now I’m doing a daily soap, plus have Internet access issues on the sets. I’m aware of what’s happening around me but I’m more of a silent reader. I don’t post updates often. I’m quite a Twitter addict though. I decide where to eat and what to watch after reading reviews on Twitter.”

Speaking of her show Reporters, Kritika says that she really likes the set up. “I like my desk (in the show) a lot. I’ve started to feel that it’s my area and that I’m entitled to sit on that chair. I’ve even decorated it with pinups. I also love the news desk area.”

The actress says that they often get fan requests to steer the show in one particular direction. “But they don’t realise that we are only actors, and the script comes to us. We can’t decide how the story should go on. Even over the love track there is a clear divide —- some fans like it, some don’t but I’m glad the track is relatable. Both mine and Rajeev’s (Khandelwal) characters are egoistic about certain matters.”
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1