Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ZEE5 Puts Rajeev Khandelwal in ‘Naxal’ Territory
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal to play a Special Task Force officer in Zee5's Naxal
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal faces the challenge of shooting in a jungle in the monsoon for Naxalbari
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm by -Farheen-

» -Video Gallery-
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm by -Farheen-

» --PICTURE GALLERY--
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 pm by -Farheen-

» Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm by Sanghamitra

» :-Picture Gallery:-
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm by Sanghamitra

» Priyanshu Chatterjee roped in for ALTBalaji’s Coldd Lassi aur Chicken Masala
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm by Sanghamitra

» Divyanka Tripathi, Rajeev Khandelwal to share screen space with THIS actress in Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm by Sanghamitra

» 'It was a huge deal for me'. When debutant Jay Bhanushali stepped into Rajeev Khandelwal's shoes
Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm by Sanghamitra

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fever in the Dents-du-Midi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator
Mona

Number of posts : 5386

Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     Empty
PostSubject: Fever in the Dents-du-Midi    Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:19 pm

The Nouvelliste - 1 day ago, 8 hrs 44 mins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

British actress Gemma Atkinson turns in Valais with Bollywood stars. "Producers have contacted my agent about three years ago. I read the script. Psychological thriller side I liked. So I gave my consent," said my Gem Atkinson. The British actress and model - which readers of "FHM" and "Maxim" enjoyed the glossy plastic - observe the Dents du Midi while the camera is off a few moments. The cottage not far from the boards Champoussin, she participated in the filming of "Fever". "This is my first Bollywood film, and it's very different from what I'm used to. The United States, it's very timed. Here, we know roughly when you start and work up 'when it has what it takes to film. "Since April 18 until May 15, the Indian director Rajeev Jhaveri took up residence at the bottom of the valley Illiez to film his first feature Metra age. "According to the scenario, the protagonist does not know exactly where he navigates between reality and fiction. Turn Valais offers a significant advan tage. The sets are great, but ...
Back to top Go down
-Farheen-
Site Admin
-Farheen-

Number of posts : 3458

PostSubject: Re: Fever in the Dents-du-Midi    Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:50 pm

The concept of this film sounds so very different. I hope this happens to be his next release
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fever in the Dents-du-Midi    Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 pm

This movie sounds complete international. Be it the concept or the production. although not sure how will the lead couple look together still I so hope it releases soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever in the Dents-du-Midi    Fever in the Dents-du-Midi     Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1